Talent Acquisition Specialist at Rekrut India
Views:353 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Data Analytics - Banking (2-8 yrs)
- Build data pipeline frameworks to automate high-volume and real-time data delivery for our Spark and streaming data hub
- Transform complex analytical models in scalable, production-ready solutions
- Provide support and enhancements for an advanced anomaly detection machine learning platform
- Continuously integrate and ship code into our cloud production environments
- Develop cloud based applications from the ground up using a modern technology stack
- Work directly with Product Owners and customers to deliver data products in a collaborative and agile environment
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Developing sustainable data driven solutions with current new generation data technologies to drive our business and technology strategies
- Building data APIs and data delivery services to support critical operational and analytical applications
- Contributing to the design of robust systems with an eye on the long-term maintenance and support of the application
- Leveraging reusable code modules to solve problems across the team and organization
- Handling multiple functions and roles for the projects and Agile teams
- Defining, executing and continuously improving our internal software architecture processes
- Being a technology thought leader and strategist
- BE/BTech/MCA degree or equivalent degree.
- At least 4 years of experience on designing and developing Data Pipelines for Data Ingestion or Transformation using Java or Scala or Python
- At least4 years of experience in the following Big Data frameworks: File Format (Parquet, AVRO, ORC), Resource Management, Distributed Processing and RDBMS
- At least 4 years of developing applications with Monitoring, Build Tools, Version Control, Unit Test, TDD, Change Management to support DevOps
- At least 2 years of experience with SQL and Shell Scripting experience
- Experience of designing, building, and deploying production-level data pipelines using tools from Hadoop stack (HDFS, Hive, Spark, HBase, Kafka, NiFi, Oozie, Apache Beam, Apache Airflow etc).
- Experience with Spark programming (pyspark or scala or java).
- Experience troubleshooting JVM-related issues.
- Experience and strategies to deal with mutable data in Hadoop.
- Experience with Stream sets.
- Familiarity with machine learning implementation using PySpark.
- Experience in data visualization tools like Cognos, Arcadia, Tableau.
- Angular.JS 4 Development and React.JS Development expertise in a up to date Java Development Environment with Cloud Technologies
- 1+ years- experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Compute or another public cloud service
- 2+ years of experience working with Streaming using Spark or Flink or Kafka or NoSQL
- 2+ years of experience working with Dimensional Data Model and pipelines in relation with the same
- Hands on design experience with data pipelines, joining data between structured and unstructured data
- Familiarity of SAS programming will be a plus
- Experience implementing open source frameworks & exposure to various open source & package software architectures (AngularJS, ReactJS, Node, Elastic Search, Spark, Scala, Splunk, Apigee, and Jenkins etc.).
- Experience with various noSQL databases (Hive, MongoDB, Couchbase, Cassandra, and Neo4j) will be a plus
- Experience in Ab Initio technologies including, but not limited to Ab Initio graph development, EME, Co-Op, BRE, Continuous flow)