Senior Candidate Relationship Manager at Allegis Global Solutions
Views:157 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Manager - Data Analyst (7-10 yrs)
Role Purpose (overall high level summary of the role)
On GCP/SQL/Python, designs, codes, tests, corrects, and documents complex programs and scripts from agreed specifications, and subsequent iterations, using agreed standards and tools, to achieve a well-engineered result.
- Review and debug GCP/SQL/Python code, perform validation and verification testing.
- Perform deep analysis of structured and unstructured data across multiple data sources in line with requirements.
- Develop data structures and pipelines to organize, collect, cleanse, and standardize data in order to generate actionable insights and address reporting needs. Using data mining techniques to extract information from data sets and identify correlations and patterns
- Define data requirements and gathers and validates information, using judgment and statistical tests.
- Support creation of Data Quality rules to bring data under formal governance and work with stakeholders to introduce system changes to improve data quality. Monitor data quality and report inconsistencies to the team.
- Identify opportunities to maximize data usage, applying modelling and optimization methods to enhance data assets and reporting products. Support initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Evaluate changes and updates to source production systems and quantify impact on live business intelligence products.
- Required to interact with stakeholders and other professionals such as Senior Data Engineers, Data Scientists and Analysts, involves creating reports and other documentation work
- Experienced in agile development methodologies is a must and ability to multitask with no supervision is preferred.
- Focus on improvements in data management and data quality to support global information management reporting, compliance, and business strategy initiatives.
- Involves in implementation, testing, and deployment of solutions to business.
- Principal Accountabilities: Key activities and decision-making areas
Customers / Stakeholders
- Co-ordinate communications between the data team and all stakeholders
- Effective communication with other Procurement teams, local Senior management to ensure alignment of objectives and requirements.
- Proactively identify problem situations and resolve to give maximum customer satisfaction. Escalation used only where necessary.
- Establish and maintain effective high-level relationship with customer business areas and identify areas of service improvements.
Operational Effectiveness & Control
- Continuously review key risks and proactively institute controls in place to address the same.
- Continually assess the operational and data risks associated with the role and inherent in the business and its processes.
- Ensure that issues/problems are fully analyzed and resolved within reasonable time scales. Appropriate action is taken to prevent recurrence where necessary. Major issues identified and recorded / reported appropriately.
- Procedural changes / new initiatives are fully communicated to and implemented by the teams under control.
Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience in data engineering, testing, bug fixing on SQL/GCP/Python/Alteryx.
- Ability to analyses existing products, databases and systems to provide solution recommendations.
- Ability to compose requirements, data workflows, process workflows and design into clear documentation.
- Demonstrated experience in handling complex datasets and databases
- Experience of working in an Agile methodology driven environment.
- Delivery-focused, with ability to meet agreed deadlines and delivery high quality output.
- Experience solving complex problems where the problem statement / solution isn't clear.
- Proficient in SQL, ETL framework, Alteryx, Python, GCP, Tableau preferred
- Experience with business tools like JIRA, Confluence.
- Strong coding and analysis skills, by using SQL/Python.
- Familiarity with Big query concepts and subjects and an ability to up-skill in the future.
- Exposure to data visualization technologies such as Tableau, Qlik (desirable).
- Self-starter who can operate independently and proactively or as part of a team with high energy levels, flexibility, enthusiasm and willingness to learn, resilient under pressure.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, pressured environment with proven ability to handle multiple outputs at one time.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and comfortable working with senior management; ability to articulate data concepts, problem statements and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Capable of developing subject matter expertise in complex areas and demonstrating a resourceful, creative, and inquisitive approach to highly complex tasks.