Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:708 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Manager - Cyber Security - Threat & Vulnerability Management (7-12 yrs)
The candidate must possess indepth knowledge in areas of:
- Network Security Architecture Design and Review
- Network Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing
- Defining security specifications for Networks, Infrastructure, Middleware and Applications
- Data Loss Protection Technologies such as DLP, IRM etc.
- Practical knowledge of operating systems, databases in particular Windows, Unix, Oracle and SQL Server.
- Designing security requirements for Networks, Infrastructure, Middleware and Applications
- Technical Security audits and diagnostic / configuration reviews of networks, operating systems, databases, mobile devices
- TVM program assessment; Security Monitoring and incident response assessments
- Web Application Security Assessments
Desired Candidate Profile:
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Computers, Electronics/Telecommunication, Instrumentation
PG:MBA/PGDM - Information Technology, Systems
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Skill sets in Mobile Application Security Assessments would be an added advantage.
Bachelors Degree in Engineering / Technology and /or MBA
Preferbly Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), GIAC Penetration Tester (GPEN), Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) Knowledge, EnCase Certified Trainer (EnCE)
Experience in using various Network Security and Application Security tools. Knowledge of OWASP Top 10, SANS Top 25 etc. is required
Should have handled multiple complex consulting and assurance related projects
Should have go-to-market acumen and capabilities to grow business. Will have business development targets
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.