Manager - Cyber Security - Logistics Business (10-15 yrs)
Cyber Security Manager
Industry - Logistics / SCM / Freight / Shipping
Category - IT & Systems
Job Type - Permanent
- Execution and management of Information security projects, continuous monitoring of cyber incident.
- Work closely with Infra, OT and IT security heads for security related projects, audits and technology.
- Evaluate new technology in Cyber Security domain.
Client Details :
- Our client is the largest commercial ports operator in India and having presence across 10 domestic ports with the most widespread national footprint with deepened hinterland connectivity.
Job Description :
Your key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to :
- Review and understand the Scope and define technical requirements of information security systems.
- Implementation of ISO 27001 framework, plan and execute successful certification for each site as per direction from group.
- Ensure baseline configuration compliance on all IT and OT assets - servers/network devices/Applications/Databases etc.
- Review existing cyber security processes, policies, standards and suggest enhancements in accordance with the best practices, if there are any gaps exist.
- Coordinate with third party vendors for Infrastructure and Application VA/PT in IT and OT landscape,
- Prepare risk register, define priorities of gaps identified during VA/PT and mitigate the gaps.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field from a premier institute
- Certification in IT Audit and Information Security (e.g. CISSP, CISA, CISM, ISO 27001)
- 10 years of experience in IT security management and projects
- 5 years in demand & portfolio management work where progressive growth and supervisory experience has been demonstrated
- Around 10 years of relevant experience into IT security preferably from manufacturing background
Job Offer :
- Excellent opportunity to work in one of the largest Indian logistics setup in a key position.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Prince Jain on +91 124 452 5415.
Contact - Prince Jain - +91 124 452 5415
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.