Manager - Cyber Security - Logistics Business (10-15 yrs)
Cyber Security Manager
Industry - Logistics / SCM / Freight / Shipping
Category - IT & Systems
Job Type - Permanent
- Execution and management of Information security projects, continuous monitoring of cyber incident.
- Work closely with Infra, OT and IT security heads for security related projects, audits and technology.
- Evaluate new technology in Cyber Security domain.
Client Details :
- Our client is the largest commercial ports operator in India and having presence across 10 domestic ports with the most widespread national footprint with deepened hinterland connectivity.
Job Description :
Your key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to :
- Review and understand the Scope and define technical requirements of information security systems.
- Implementation of ISO 27001 framework, plan and execute successful certification for each site as per direction from group.
- Ensure baseline configuration compliance on all IT and OT assets - servers/network devices/Applications/Databases etc.
- Review existing cyber security processes, policies, standards and suggest enhancements in accordance with the best practices, if there are any gaps exist.
- Coordinate with third party vendors for Infrastructure and Application VA/PT in IT and OT landscape,
- Prepare risk register, define priorities of gaps identified during VA/PT and mitigate the gaps.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field from a premier institute
- Certification in IT Audit and Information Security (e.g. CISSP, CISA, CISM, ISO 27001)
- 10 years of experience in IT security management and projects
- 5 years in demand & portfolio management work where progressive growth and supervisory experience has been demonstrated
- Around 10 years of relevant experience into IT security preferably from manufacturing background
Job Offer :
- Excellent opportunity to work in one of the largest Indian logistics setup in a key position.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Prince Jain on +91 124 452 5415.
Contact - Prince Jain - +91 124 452 5415
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.