Senior Consultant at Mirus Solutions
Views:3256 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager - Cyber Security - Bank (6-10 yrs)
Role Description :
- The resource will be responsible for bringing to the notice of the Board / Information Security Strategy Committee (ISSC) about the vulnerabilities and cyber security risk the bank is exposed to.
- Conducting cyber security risk assessment exercises and bringing the vulnerabilities, risks and cyber threats, Bank's preparedness to face the security challenges, associated and allied information to the notice of the authorities by presenting in IT Strategy Committee on quarterly basis.
- Resource shall coordinate the activities pertaining to Cyber Security Incident Response Teams (CSIRT) within the bank.
- Conducting awareness sessions among employees
- Resource will monitor SOC and drive cyber security related projects
- Resource shall develop cyber security KRIs and KPIs and get an independent assessment of the same including its coverage at least on a quarterly basis.
- Risk assessment of new IT related projects / products since inception.
- Risk assessment of the applications based on review of reports such as VAPT, App sec
- Liaising with various cyber security governance bodies and regulators (CSITE, Cert -In etc) and filing of RBI returns on time.
- Creation/reviewing of IS policy/cyber policy.
- Relevant university degree or other professional qualifications (BE/ BTECH with either of these certifications CISA, CISM, CISSP, OSCP)
- At least 6 years and above experience in the job areas mentioned in the trailing mail.
- Hands on experience on assessing RBI cyber security controls for SWIFT, core banking systems, treasury & investment modules, ERP, CRM & other financial services solutions, card management systems and other digital channels
- Proficient in Network Infrastructure in order to access integrity of incoming and outgoing traffic in Banking systems.
- Have excellent communication and writing skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.