Technical Recruiter at People Gamut HR Solutions
Views:991 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Manager - Customer Support/Technical Support - B2B IT Business (10-20 yrs)
Manager - Customer Support for an Enterprise B2B Company
Location: Bangalore, India
- The Customer Support Manager is responsible for all aspects of customer post-sales support to our APAC based customers and partners. Secondarily, the Bangalore support team is responsible for handling support requests using the follow-the-sun model in APAC region and provide support for other geographies such as EMEA and Americas requesting assistance. As a Support Manager, your passion for exceeding customer expectations will flourish as you lead a team of high caliber Support Engineers in delivering exceptional customer experience to our global customer base.
- You will be responsible for the management, professional growth and development of the team. As key member of the leadership team you are also responsible for delighting our customers, developing excellent staff and achieving both tactical and strategic business development objectives. This role requires a high level of professional communication to all stakeholders.
The Manager of Customer Support is also responsible for short and long-term performance management of his/her direct reports, including managing individual operational indicators, written performance reviews, and career planning.
- Manage the business and operational excellence of our customer support organization
- Implement the service delivery strategy defined by the organization.
- Ensure that quality and service delivery standards are met and exceeded
- Collaborate with other organization such as Sales, Marketing, Operations, Engineering, QA, and IT to improve overall customer satisfaction objectives
- Manage the support operations and performance activities, customer satisfaction
- Drive operational improvements as it relates to customer satisfaction
- Represent the Services functions as necessary on product teams and in various other Rubrik decision-making forums
- Evaluate and develop staff
- Manages the activities of a group/department of technical support engineers and leads
- responsible for providing remote technical support to resolving customer issues
- Closely monitoring top support issues after product launch, identifying gaps across all Support tiers worldwide in support tools / resources needed to better support new features.
- Ability to identify support tasks that can be automated
- Collect and analyze support center metrics to guide decisions about product and support quality
- Handle escalations, initiate conference calls, drive escalations to positive closure by providing timely status update all the stake holders
- Set Goals (KPI) and Review team performance daily, weekly, quarterly and half yearly
- Experience with phone home and proactive support best practices
Education & Experience :
- At least 7-10 years of experience working in technical customer support organizations
- At least 3 years- experience as a people manager in support organizations, including a proven track record of hiring and mentoring employees.
General Skills :
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Planning, Decision Making, Staffing, Process Improvement
- Excellent inter-personal and teamwork skills
- Should ensure high level of quality in process deliverables
- Self-driven, proactive, hardworking, team-player with a good sense of humour
- Should be open to work in any shift timing