AVP - HR at Confidential
Views:752 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Manager - Customer Support - FinTech (8-12 yrs)
- Financial services are poised for explosive growth in India, and digital lending is estimated to be a US$1 trillion opportunity over the next 5 years.
- In a growing, credit starved economy, this is an opportunity to join a well-funded digital lending platform based in Delhi, started by a team of former financial services professionals dedicated to disrupting traditional lending in India.
- We are a rapidly growing organization with a team of 200+ smart, young & energetic individuals from top global and Indian universities such as Wharton, Columbia & IIT with international experience in New York, Toronto and London. The team has worked with reputed firms in the Banking and Financial Services (BFSI) space, such as Bank of America, Merrill Lynch, Citi, Deloitte, Kabbage and more, with exposure across multiple functions including technology, customer experience and process re-engineering. The team is leveraging its collective experience to deliver best-in-class services and great convenience to its customers.
- The company is led by a CEO who is an experienced venture capital and private equity investor with extensive global experience & a stellar track record.
- Recently named on the list LinkedIn Top Startups 2019: The 25 hottest Indian companies to work for.
The Role :
- To achieve a competitive differentiation in the lending business, the company plans to invest in an industry leading technology platform.
- As an organization, we feel very strongly about the role of customer support in our growth journey. We are inspired by superlative support experiences & we strive to earn the customer loyalty that only an inspired support team can bring.
- The incumbent will report to the Product Head of the company and focus on managing and improving the Customer Support function of the organization.
- This includes creating a support matrix, scripts, canned customer responses, monitoring calls & coaching CSRs, & liasing with other departments to manage TAT.
- We are looking for an individual who has the drive to build and manage a superlative customer support experience for the organization. Some key attributes we are looking for are:
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic & agile environment
- Problem solving skills & a positive attitude
- Good organization skills
- Ability to manage teams across separate offices
- Hands on management of current support team, which is fielding customer calls & responding to tickets
- Develop scripts, canned responses, escalation matrix & call skills
- Manage quality standards of agents & service delivery
- Design interdepartmental SLA matrix with a clearly defined process to resolve each type of customer query
- Manage & maintain KRA's such as NPS score, agent productivity & contact rate
- Develop & manage website FAQs, self-service content, tutorial videos etc.
- Optimize notification campaigns & messages to enhance customer experience & manage expectations
- Coordinate with other departments & fix root causes of issues to reduce the overall contact rate
- Manage & develop the team to ensure quality service delivery & high customer satisfaction
- Continually keep yourself and your team updated with the latest changes in industry standards.
- 8+ years of experience in product customer support
- Experience in line level support roles as a CSR as well as managerial & developmental experience
Hands-on experience with :
- Product support involving multiple departments
- Handling aspects of compliance, possibly within financial services
- Working with a ticket management system to manage escalations & SLAs
- Product knowledge & training
- Call quality audits & agent performance reviews
- Department MIS reporting
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Excellent communication, presentation & documentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it
- Industry experience in BPO/call centres is a plus
- Industry experience in financial services is a plus
- Shown success as an individual contributor as well as team player
- Have consistently demonstrated ability and commitment to deliver on major projects
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization