HR Manager at Right Brain Recruitment
Views:159 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Manager - Customer Support - Broking Industry (7-12 yrs)
- Supervising customer support team and handling daily customer queries and disputes.
- Manage and train the team with a focus on improving customer support and aim for their overall professional development.
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards Customer Centricity mission
- Ensuring effective and timely action to provide a superior customer experience.
- Improve customer satisfaction across channels and set customer satisfaction goals, work with the team to meet them on a consistent basis.
- Evaluate and implement appropriate digital technologies to enhance the overall customer experience.
- Manage escalation management and end to end coordination with multiple stakeholders.
- Initiate metrics and systems to measure the growth and performance of the team
- Scale the team by capitalizing on opportunities for increased effectiveness, driving productivity programs
- Develop and continuously improve on processes to drive customer delight.
- Degree from relevant field is mandatory.
- 7 to 9 years of experience preferably from Broking industry.
- Strong verbal, written communication skills and analytical skills.
- High on professional discipline and process orientation.
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally.
- High on problem solving and be solution-oriented at all times.
- Drive the team for Customer centric approach.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.