Head TA at Vigna World
Views:371 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Manager - Customer Support - Bank Contact Center (10-15 yrs)
We are hiring for a Manager Customer support for a leading Indian Bank contact Centre based out of Hyderabad.
Main Responsibilities :
- Team Management - Managers are in charge of the team leaders and CSEs whom they would be expected to direct and control. Therefore, they must have excellent leadership skills and abilities
- Coaching and Mentoring: - Team Managers are also expected to be great tutors and excellent mentors to their team members
- Goal Setting and Achievement: - team Managers would also be in charge of setting goals for others to achieve and therefore, he must be an achiever too
- Multitasking:- Must be able to handle multiple tasks at the same time without errors and mistakes.
Other Responsibilities :
- Drive Business goals as per Business requirements
- Strong business and stakeholder managing capability. Ability to effectively collaborate with field teams, internal and external
- Proven record of high performance in teams managed or other projects/Role managed
- Very effective Team handling, interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Good MIS and analytics skills
- Work to optimize productivity and efficiency for the entire team
- Ability to handle escalations and diffuse crisis situations .Strong business understanding of Asset, Personal and Business Banking products
- Strong focus on Quality, Revenue, Efficiency and cost management
- Go getter attitude, self-driven and able to work with minimal supervision and deliver expected business outcomes/Service Delivery Standards
- Ability to effectively collaborate with internal and external teams/stake holders.
- Ability to manage challenging situations and go the extra mile.
- Excellent MIS and analytical skills, Ability to effectively collaborate with internal and external teams/stake holders.
- Ability to manage challenging situations and go the extra mile. Think out of the box for improving customer experience
- Strong Verbal and written communication skills
Required skills :
- Excellent written and spoken communication.
- Good understanding of Liabilities/Assets products and processes
- Excellent convincing skills.
- Solutions oriented approach to challenges
- MIS and analytical skills, optimize productivity and efficiency of the team
- Good understanding of Liabilities/Assets/ credit cards products and processes
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.