Senior Recruiter at Techconnexions
Views:7470 Applications:327 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:320
Manager - Customer Success - SaaS Products - IT (5-15 yrs)
Customer success is a critical role. This translates into 2 metrics: adoption of our solution by end users and RoI impact for the customer i.e. sales uplift.
As the CSM, it is your responsibility to effectively onboard accounts onto our SaaS-based products and services, spur usage in the early and ongoing stages, and build high customer satisfaction by providing guidance to Key Customers in their experience with the company. You will work with your Delivery/ Sales teams proactively driving SaaS usage and expansion. You will also act as the voice of your customers internally at the company
You will be measured by:
- Your ability to fast track new accounts to SaaS usage,
- Your ability to assist the customers in meeting their objectives thru the use of the product
- Your ability to improve customer retention while monitoring and actioning improvements in customer health and the rate of upselling.
- You will contact new customers programmatically throughout their implementation based on status, phase, and segment. CSM- will keep customers informed of the 'next steps' in their implementation and communicate key timelines. A CSM ensures collection of deliverables required for implementation and can manage numerous customers (~100) at varying stages of the customer lifecycle with ease. You also understand all company SaaS products in depth and can communicate the product to the key users. This is a non-Sales, non-commissioned role.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customers, such that all activities are closely aligned with the customer's business case and business strategy.
- This will allow them to recognize the full value of the company's SaaS products and services.
- Foster a sense of urgency, professionalism, and execution that establishes a new level of the expected customer experience.
- Partner with Sales and Professional Services to develop a plan for making the company a part of each customer's core architecture.
- Oversee post-sales activities for business and commercial customers through strong relationship-building and SaaS product knowledge.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the company product and provide customers with the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs.
- Do whatever it takes to make customers successful with the company's products.
- lead ongoing engagement with key customer stakeholders on new feature releases, insights from data analytics, red flags on adoption or user feedback, the hypothesis on productivity levers, cross-industry learnings / best practices, etc.
- Consult specific customers on ways to leverage the company to improve specific business metrics
- Develop customer relationships with a Tech Touch approach to promote overall satisfaction, unit/dollar retention, and referenceable customers.
- Contact customers using email, phone, and web-based meetings throughout the life cycle and prior to renewal to discuss metrics, identify obstacles and gauge satisfaction.
- Educate customers on best practices, product features, new releases, and upgrades.
- Use Salesforce or similar tools to document communication and build accurate customer health metrics and forecasting to maintain long-term account health and relationships.
- Drive product adoption, share best practices and implement growth and optimization strategies for maximum value and success within the SaaS customer base.
- Analyze customer's usage metrics to evaluate renewal probabilities and identify upsell and expansion opportunities
- Escalate at-risk customers appropriately
- Partner with cross functional internal teams (Sales, Renewals, Marketing, Product Management, Engineering)
Location: Bangalore, Mumbai
- Multi-lingual skills for Asia Pacific regions (as appropriate).
- Overall 5+ years of work experience in Customer Support, Account Management or Customer Facing roles where product use was the focus.
- Strong empathy for customers AND a passion for the customer's success.
- Some experience with SaaS applications, deployments and migrations to cloud services.
- Solid organizational, consulting, project management, and time management skills
- Strong communication skills and business aptitude.
- Ability to communicate technical solutions provided by engineering teams in a meaningful way for the benefit of internal teams and customer understanding.
- Self-motivated team player who has fresh ideas when it comes to product adoption and customer churn mitigation.