Founder at Change Leaders Consulting
Views:5212 Applications:770 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:704
Manager - Customer Success Operations - EduTech (2-7 yrs)
As a Customer Success Operations Manager, you will serve as an ambassador for our client which is a leading EduTech Brand in India.
The objective is to foster a feeling of pride and belongingness in the alumni, the student community and corporate partners. You are expected to be a strategic communicator with excellent written communication skills and with a good understanding of appropriate customization for different groups. You will need to become intimately familiar with the processes, and use your judgment to engage appropriately.
- Map alumni network and create customized communication templates by category.
- Implement initiatives to support alumni in their career goals and enhance their professional stature
- Identify/create content for alumni connect through newsletters, email campaigns& social media
- Design and execute creative alumni engagement events (no staid dinner events at hotel hall - need to design experiences that are helpful to alumni, and that generate goodwill)
- Curate list of alumni who are willing and able to contribute to our programs as faculty, mentors, evaluators, guest speakers and advisors, and recruit them through targeted campaigns
- Curate network of companies that we should engage as intellectual partners and keep them up to date on developments and milestones achived by organisation through well designed email campaigns and newsletters.
- Maintaining the job posting portal and closing the loop by following up with recruiters and consultants.
- Collect success stories from students and alumni.
- Transcribe success stories based on requirement.
- Work closely with other teams to highlight student and alumni transitions and success.
Additionally you will also be responsible for other projects aligning with our strategic objectives - all within the purview of maintaining an engaged student and alumni body, as well as external partners.
- Qualification: Bachelors / Masters, degree in communications will be preferred
- Experience: 3-6 years
You will be a great fit if you:
- are process oriented and have a keen eye to optimize wherever possible.
- have excellent written communication skills.
- are proactive at identifying areas of improvement and generating innovative solutions
- are inspired by concepts like design thinking, customer first and wow user experience
- do not mind going an extra mile to deliver your outcome, there is no boundary!
o are digital-savvy with understanding of PR, social media, events, content creation among others.