Manager - Customer Success - IT (2-4 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Develop a strategic plan to source and develop business opportunities. Own end to end sales funnel.
- Cultivate relationships with executive level decision-makers and strive to become a trusted advisor and a partner.
- Lead customers through an end-to-end sales cycle in collaboration with NoPaperForms Customer success team.
- Meeting with key stakeholders like Director/Chairperson/ Principal of schools/ educational institutions to propose - Online Admissions Management - Software Services. (SaaS Product).
- Preparation and delivery of Proposal, Product brief, MoU
- Planning and execution for acquisition of clients, based on targets set to meet organizational requirements.
- Build and manage a strong sales funnel to meet the set goals.
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and generate interest for sales opportunities, follow up with prospective clients and should be an expert in closing deals.
- Customer Retention, Training, Up-selling, Brand Building.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Have a proven record of success in business to business sales.
- Experience selling software services, IT based solutions or technical products.
- Always act professional and adopt a solution orientated approach to sales.
- Strong communication and peoples- skills. Strong Analytical and Negotiation skills.
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events.
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Open to travel and conduct events as per business requirement. Able to deliver business & revenue targets.
- At least 4 years of successful sales experience and track record in software selling / advertisement selling preferably in the education market./ SaaS product
- Ideally has field based sales experience, exceptional candidates with internal sales experience looking to progress into field sales will be considered.