Principal Consultant at Simply People
Views:747 Applications:261 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Manager - Customer Success - FinTech (4-7 yrs)
Company Description :
Our client is a pioneerin financial wellness and lifestyle around it. The products informs the customer about how much they earn in real time and helps them access their earnings as and when they need it.Help understand their spending patterns and use the most advanced yet simple-to-use technology to keep them on top of their finances. This is supported by a platform that not only improve people's financial management but also put them in the driver's seat to control their financial position.
The org is backed by some of the most marquee investors from around the world and have successfully implemented this model in other countries allowing
One of the core values is driving customer excellence. We believe that for the organisation to succeed in the long term, it's critical to develop a mindset focused on providing a superior customer experience.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Experience Manager to provide excellent customer service and promote this idea throughout the organisation. The goal is to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention and not just meet but exceed their expectations.
- Improve customer service experience - voice and non-voice, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth.
- Manage company's ORM via Google Playstore reviews, Facebook reviews and other relevant platforms
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused on that mission
- Continually review and evolve the processes, policies and standards for customer experience.
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports, including Query to Resolution TAT, Average Call Handling Time etc.
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Keep ahead of the industry's developments and apply best practices to improvement areas, including implementing the chatbot and other technologies.
- Control resources and utilise assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Manage key KPIs like CSAT, NPS scores and churn rate.
- Proven working experience of 4 to 5 years in Customer Service
- Experience in providing customer service support
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Proficiency in English - written and verbal
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
- Awareness of the industry's latest technology trends and applications
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation
- Be the part of an experienced founding team that has a highly successful startup track-record
- Work with a team backed by some of the best global investors
- Flexible working hours; we are well-equipped to allow our teams to work remotely, whenever they want
- Competitive salary with other employment perks
- Be part of the team that is on the path of creating India's first real-time, on-demand salary platform