Manager Client Services at Perfect Hired
Views:383 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Manager - Customer Success - Enterprise Clients - IT (6-10 yrs)
We are helping startups to build teams with right candidates. Below open position is for one of our HRMS Product Customer.
- Manage a team of techno-functional consultants and provide recommendations on the process to enterprise clients
- Act as a techno-functional consultant and provide recommendations on process
- Configure and manage client's ; Assist and Train clients to do it on their own
- Devise engagement plans that consider customer business goals and map product capabilities to achieve these goals
- Drive product adoption, increasing overall retention and achieve process success for customers
- Support clients during critical HR events like Appraisal, Increments etc.
- Support clients to resolve queries or bugs, as and when required
- Gather feedback on product experience during the entire customer lifecycle via targeted surveys
- Identify prime targets for up-sell/cross-sell and engage Sales team to execute on those opportunities
- Share best practices with clients on how to achieve product success
- Identify risks proactively, mitigate and escalate as deemed appropriate
- MBA/PGDM (preferably in HR) or relevant work experience after BE/BTech
- 6+ years of experience in HR transformation & change management/HCM implementation and customer management roles / HR consulting roles
- Understanding of Technology systems. HRMS system implementation and understanding would be preferred
- Good in MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Key behavioral traits: Agility, Analytical, Persistence and Ability to stretch
Manager - Client Services
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.