Consultant HR at Emprise HR
Views:166 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Manager - Customer Success/Customer Engagement - EduTech (5-7 yrs)
Our client is a global Edutech company helping each education stakeholder - educators, students, and the Government - reach their learning and developmental goals through multiple products and programs that offer end-to-end learning solutions. The Company is headquartered abroad with additional offices located in India and China. They have 3000+ schools to cater to the needs of English Language development of 70,000+ kids worldwide. Their methodology is to provide a multisensory neuroscience research-based phonics learning system that comes equipped with educational games to teach children many essential skills. They have a curriculum that has been specially adapted for Indian schools and children.
To augment our growth we are looking for some like-minded professionals with zeal to take the mission forward.
We are looking for suitable candidates for the following role:
Role: Customer Success/ Engagement Manager
Industry: Edutech/ E-Learning
Functional Area: Sales & Business Development
Role Category: Business Development
Job Type: Full Time/ Permanent/ Work from Office
Experience: 5+ years
Purpose of the Job
The incumbent will be required to manage client relationships from the delivery and engagement side in alignment with the products and programs of the company.
Roles and Responsibilities
The key activities involve (but are not limited to)
- Manage client relationships from the delivery and engagement side in alignment with Square Panda Program
- Define programs and strategies to engage each segment & drive action spanning across onboarding & engagement through various consumer channels
- Create & Manage the development of the Engagement & Communication Plan
- Ability to strategize and create a roadmap of the customer journey
- Work with different internal and external teams to drive customer engagement
- directly gather on-ground feedback from customer and community groups, including through surveys and community audits.
- Provide customer insights for the curriculum and product teams to enhance internal capabilities
- Stay on the constant lookout for growth hacks, new avenues for achieving growth through innovative efforts, projects
- Develop strong relationships and work collaboratively with product teams to invest in long-term opportunities to influence customer lifecycle
- Engage with internal and external (both government and non-government) stakeholders to enhance understanding of program milestones and deliverables
- 5+ years of professional experience across the business/social sector
- A Master's degree in development studies or related disciplines or an MBA is preferred.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with experience in using data and metrics to test theories, confirm assumptions, and measure success
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Hands-on and ready to roll up sleeves, to dive deep into the business, in a lean organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to simplify complex topics for broad audiences and influence key stakeholders
- Ability to imagine an ambitious future for the program and also understand how to break it into smaller milestones toward delivery
- Experience communicating complex business concepts in verbal and written form.
Please share your updated Resume in Ms. Word format along with the following details.