Recruitment Expert(Leadership Hiring) at Blue First HR Consulting
Views:828 Applications:311 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:194
Manager - Customer Success - B2B SaaS (3-6 yrs)
Key Role & Responsibilities :
- Develop and implement customer success strategies and initiatives to drive customer satisfaction, retention, and growth.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, serving as the primary point of contact for customer success-related matters.
- Monitor and analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) such as customer retention rate, product usage metrics like DAU/WAU, and more
- Collaborate with the sales, product, and marketing teams to ensure smooth onboarding, adoption, and expansion processes.
- Proactively identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities to drive revenue growth and expand customer accounts.
- Address customer needs and inquiries, resolving issues and ensuring timely resolution of customer escalations.
- Conduct regular business reviews with customers to assess their progress, identify areas for improvement, and showcase the value delivered by our product.
What we're looking for :
- 3-6 years in customer success teams in a SaaS company
- At least 3 years of experience in managing teams across sales, success, support, and other cross-functional teams
- You love building and managing relationships with brands and key stakeholders
- Solution selling - you understand that customers want the benefit and are able to break their needs into possible solutions
- Good at hearing - You are a good listener
- Startup or Entrepreneurial DNA - You love seeing the value you create in a company and are excited to join a fast-growing startup
- Great communication skills - You can write and speak exceptionally well about Wizikey and how it is different