Senior HR Manager Recruitment at US Recruitment
Views:119 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Manager - Customer Solutions - Shipping Industry (9-10 yrs)
Customer Solutions Manager
Role : Customer Solutions Manager
Client Information :
- Our client is a leading global liner shipping company, involves in global shipping activities and emphasizing worldwide services, high quality and environmental standards.
- Assets with 248 modern ships, 11.9 million TEU (Twenty-foot Equivalent Unit) transported per year, around 14,000 motivated employees in 418 offices in 137 countries.
- Candidates having good experience in Shipping industry can apply
Function & duties :
- Be accessible to Customers at all times. Act as local Point of Contact to address and assist on urgent request such as Form 13, Empty offloading, Seal issuance etc.
- Participate in Customer Facing (F2F) meetings - either joint visit with sales or individual to ensure our customers feel connected with Customer Service - especially with critical NVOs & GNPs.
- Handle escalations for all tasks related to Customer Service.
- Anticipate customers inconvenience based on their feedback with regards to existing/newly launched process and offer/solution recommendation to align basis market standards.
- To improve customer interaction in lieu of customers understanding of HL process especially those who were identified as detractor/neutral during previous two CES and the ones who are contributing in high number of Case counts.
- Participate in cross-functional Area meetings, discussing solutions for daily problems highlighted by customers involving other teams.
- Identify new customer requirements and present to management for acceptance.
- Act in the on boarding process for new customers, explaining Sales and Customer Service setup, Quality Promises, e-business tools/OBL printing (together with Digital Manager)
- Act as an extended arms of the QSC in executing Projects and working as liaisons between the QSC and customers especially in scenarios where customer education is required.
- Support Sales teams on Quality Promises and customer commitments.
- Performs root-cause analysis of repetitive problems / deviations.
- Proactively analyze case and phone statistics to identify opportunities of improvement, both from customer / HL side.
- Engage as focal points for QSC to expedite execution of tasks where local action required for Vendor handled (external) Counters.
- Engage in regular customer visits to ensure our customers feel connected with CS physical / face to face meetings help specially with critical NVOs along with GAMs when there is presence in the main metro locations/zones.
- Internal and external point of entry for customs matters, across all area departments
- Duly communicates local customs developments to responsible parties
- Evaluates impact of local customs requirements to ensure compliance
- Participate and support in Global/Regional Projects related to customer service.
- Assist in the rollout and drive the usage of new and existing product offerings by HL
- Support and mentor counter team for managing following tasks related to payment postings, container releases, local document stamping, OBL issuance and acceptance, BL amendments in urgent cases.
Qualifications & Technical Job Requirements :
- University degree or equivalent
- Minimum 9 to 10 years' experience in a commercial role, preferably in the Shipping Liner or Freight Forwarding industry.
- Excellent communication skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of FIS and other HL systems
- Working knowledge of MS Applications
- Result driven team player with a proactive attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
- Goal and deadline driven
- Good time management skills