Business Head at Executive Hiring
Views:8169 Applications:527 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Manager - Customer Service & Logistics - FMCG (8-9 yrs)
We are looking for a Manager - Customer Service & Logistics for a Large Outfit, based at Kolkata.
Post Grad in Ops /IE/IM from SPJIMR/NITIE/XLRI/IIIM's/IIT, Mumbai (2011/12 pass out ) with 8-9 years of work exp in an FMCG ( must ) / ecommerce ( desirable )
The Role -
- Creating systems to ensure the desired customer service levels by reviewing and Improve the Execution level.
- To develop and implement systems to track the customers and ensure the same is as per the customer requirements.
- Create the policies related to Logistics Operations and align the Field Teams
- Analyze the Operational Performance locations on an All India basis and identify the Weak Performing Locations.
- Draw out action Plans along with locations and Review the same to ensure that the performance is improved.
- Freight Optimization and Vendor Development
- Continuously update the vendor base for Secondary and explore the National Vendors.
- Analyze freight performance and provide benchmarks to the sales team for improvements.
- Benchmark the different logistics practices across the other organizations and finalize the organization strategy on secondary Freight for different markets along with the Region Customer Service Teams.
- Evaluate different models of buying and different initiatives to optimize freight rate by working with vendors.
- Provide Tools and expertise to the field Teams on transportation optimization through route/frequency optimization.
- Work with Warehouse Service Providers in improving productivity to reduce the delivery cost.
- Collaborate with Vendors/Industry to create new options for reducing the delivery
- Negotiation of rates with the transporters.
- Work with locations to reduce the cost of damages