Business Head at Executive Hiring
Views:5442 Applications:267 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Manager - Customer Service & Logistics - FMCG (8-9 yrs)
We are looking for a Manager - Customer Service & Logistics for a Large Outfit, based at Kolkata.
Post Grad in Ops /IE/IM from SPJIMR/NITIE/XLRI/IIIM's/IIT, Mumbai (2011/12 pass out ) with 8-9 years of work exp in an FMCG ( must ) / ecommerce ( desirable )
The Role -
- Creating systems to ensure the desired customer service levels by reviewing and Improve the Execution level.
- To develop and implement systems to track the customers and ensure the same is as per the customer requirements.
- Create the policies related to Logistics Operations and align the Field Teams
- Analyze the Operational Performance locations on an All India basis and identify the Weak Performing Locations.
- Draw out action Plans along with locations and Review the same to ensure that the performance is improved.
- Freight Optimization and Vendor Development
- Continuously update the vendor base for Secondary and explore the National Vendors.
- Analyze freight performance and provide benchmarks to the sales team for improvements.
- Benchmark the different logistics practices across the other organizations and finalize the organization strategy on secondary Freight for different markets along with the Region Customer Service Teams.
- Evaluate different models of buying and different initiatives to optimize freight rate by working with vendors.
- Provide Tools and expertise to the field Teams on transportation optimization through route/frequency optimization.
- Work with Warehouse Service Providers in improving productivity to reduce the delivery cost.
- Collaborate with Vendors/Industry to create new options for reducing the delivery
- Negotiation of rates with the transporters.
- Work with locations to reduce the cost of damages
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.