Principal Consultant at Simply People
Views:3520 Applications:885 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:120
Manager - Customer Service - International Process - EduTech (1-4 yrs)
Role: Student Support Manager/ Specialist
Work timings: Night Shift
About the client:
- Required for a well-reputed large US-based International EdTech organization (higher Education) based in Delhi/NCR. The company is a leader in online education for AI, Machine Learning, Cloud technology, and other cutting edge tech courses.
- As a Student Support Representative, you'll often be students' first interaction with the company staff. You'll become an expert on the company's services to assist our students with any questions or problems they may have. From questions about which course to take to giving instructions on how to earn a certificate, you'll be playing a huge role in shaping the student experience.
- Respond to student inquiries in a timely and efficient manner
- Resolve student concerns by determining the cause of the problem and working with others to offer a solution
- Make recommendations based on a student's interests and history
- Collect feedback and make recommendations for improvements and changes
- Be a strong advocate for students and the company vision
What we're looking for:
- 1+ year customer service or support experience
- Knowledge of Zendesk CS software or equivalent, proficient using Google Docs, Gmail, and online chat programs
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Empathetic, patient, and compassionate
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.