Manager - Customer Service - Healthcare (5-9 yrs)
Industry - Healthcare / Medical / Hospital
Category - Operations
Skills - Customer Service, Delivery, Logsitics, Medical Devices, Healthcare
Job Type - Permanent
- An opportunity to work closely with senior stakeholders.
- Fast track your career growth by working with a leading MNC.
Client Details :
Our client is a leading healthcare multinational, with a multiple business lines. An American organisation with products catering to a vast set of needs, this organisation has well established operations within India as well.
Job Description :
Reporting to the head of customer service, you will be responsible for:
- Leading end-to-end customer service operations for key accounts across business divisions.
- Tracking and optimising key customer service metrics.
- Working closely with the sales team to drive the achievement of organisation level targets.
- Managing internal and external audits.
In order to apply successfully to this opportunity, you will have:
- At least 5 years of experience in a customer service role in the medical devices industry.
- Worked in a team management role for at least 2 years.
- An MBA, preferably with an operations background.
- Exposure to and experience with SAP.
- Experience leading and managing logistics projects and processes.
Job Offer :
In addition to an attractive compensation package, you will have the opportunity work with a global market leader in a critical client facing role.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Vishal Patel on +91 124 452 5422.
Contact - Vishal Patel - +91 124 452 5422
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.