Manager - Customer Service - Healthcare (5-9 yrs)
Industry - Healthcare / Medical / Hospital
Category - Operations
Skills - Customer Service, Delivery, Logsitics, Medical Devices, Healthcare
Job Type - Permanent
- An opportunity to work closely with senior stakeholders.
- Fast track your career growth by working with a leading MNC.
Client Details :
Our client is a leading healthcare multinational, with a multiple business lines. An American organisation with products catering to a vast set of needs, this organisation has well established operations within India as well.
Job Description :
Reporting to the head of customer service, you will be responsible for:
- Leading end-to-end customer service operations for key accounts across business divisions.
- Tracking and optimising key customer service metrics.
- Working closely with the sales team to drive the achievement of organisation level targets.
- Managing internal and external audits.
In order to apply successfully to this opportunity, you will have:
- At least 5 years of experience in a customer service role in the medical devices industry.
- Worked in a team management role for at least 2 years.
- An MBA, preferably with an operations background.
- Exposure to and experience with SAP.
- Experience leading and managing logistics projects and processes.
Job Offer :
In addition to an attractive compensation package, you will have the opportunity work with a global market leader in a critical client facing role.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Vishal Patel on +91 124 452 5422.
Contact - Vishal Patel - +91 124 452 5422
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.