Manager - Customer Service - F&B/FMCG/Supply Chain/Logistics Business (5-9 yrs)
Job Description - Manager - Customer Service
- We are seeking for a Manager - Customer Service, who can take charge of our customer service department and foster positive relationships with our clients. Professional experience of 6 to 10 years in Customer Service roles with 6-10 of managing Key Accounts. Proven ability to deal with challenging time lines, has excellent communication and number crunching skills combined with great Analytical Skills.
- Must possess hands on experience in managing customer queries, day to day problem solving and a mind-set that thrives on driving 100% customer satisfaction despite day to day operational challenges. Will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining relationships with long term key customers by comprehending their requirements and driving new business acquisition.
- Act as a key interface between the clients and internal department and taking a lead role in the resolution of any customer queries or other problems as they arise
- Improving customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Establish close relationship with clients and provide high standard of customer service continually.
- Interact with customers on a daily basis, responding to their questions and guiding them to the appropriate service
- Organize and prepare specified reports and MIS in line with the customers- requirements
- Preparing and completing action plans; enhancing productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying customer service trends; determining system improvements; and implementing change as per customer's needs.
- Improves customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analysing results; implementing changes.
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service team and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Implement strategies to improve service, quality, employee efficiency and interdepartmental communication
- Drives process innovation in all areas of Supply Chain Planning Operations in order to exceed customer expectations while building efficiencies and scale across the business
- Monitor the performance of direct reports. Provide prompt and objective coaching and counselling.
- Maintain clear and consistent communication both with internal and external customers
- Develop communication solutions that create value, decrease problems and pre-emptively solve any issues
- Create and maintain standard work instructions, operating instructions as per the processes defined
- Supervise and work in a hands-on role that will include daily planning/scheduling of all the sales orders received while providing daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
- Monitor the accuracy of the sales orders being processed by the direct reports
- Work with all internal teams to ensure orders are despatched in a timely manner
- Using all internal systems and technology to check on stock availability and liaise with the procurement team for solutions and resolutions to be provided
Skills & Requirements:
- 5-9 years experience of managing Key Accounts
- Excellent at managing customer relationships across geographies
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to work with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work across departments
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Analytical, logical thinker and problem solver, with the ability to find solutions by thinking out of the box
- Able to work effectively within defined deadlines
- Ability to generate and effectively implement plans/ideas
- Ability to relate to a wide range of people and manage teams in different regions
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience of working on ERP - SAP, Oracle etc. and excellent at operating Microsoft Office
Educational Qualification: (UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization) AND (MBA from reputed institution)
Exposure: Functional Experience of minimum 5-9 years in Customer Service and Sales Operations Management. Experience in Supply Chain or Logistics or F&B/ FMCG industry is preferred.
Industry: FMCG / Foods / Beverage, Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Travel / SCM & Logistics
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.