Manager - Customer Service - Energy Firm (8-12 yrs)
Industry - Oil and Gas / Power / Infrastructure / Energy
Category - Sales & Marketing
Skills - Customer Service, Consumer Complaints, CRM, Service Head
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Reporting to the CTO, supervise the customer service teams of all partner OEMs and develop in-house customer relations capability to support these teams and optimize the service delivery processes.
Client Details :
Our client is a unique starting in the Energy ecosystem of India and supports GOI's plans on enabling secure and dependable energy infra. They undertake complex projects in the field with aim of promoting energy access and efficiency in India.
- Oversee and manage the customer service teams of different system integrators
- Collect and analyse data of customer complaints from these teams to optimize processes
- Develop inhouse capability to support customers and address customer issues
- Work with the technology team to deploy necessary and relevant tools like CRM
- 8-10 years of relevant experience in handling customer service and consumer complaints
- Candidates with telecom and related background shall be preferred
- B.Tech. with MBA in marketing and operations
- Should be able to translate business needs to necessary problem statement and action points for effective strategy rollout
Job Offer :
- Become a part of a leading startup that works in the field of Energy Access and Efficiency
- Develop in-house customer services and complaints handling capability
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Stuti Pathak on +91 124 452 5468.
Contact - Stuti Pathak - +91 124 452 5468
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.