Managing Consultant at SoftArk Resources
Views:317 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:99
Manager - Customer Marketing - FMCG/FMCD/Pharma/Retail (8-10 yrs)
Customer Marketing Manager
One of the India esteemed client in OTC Business..
Designation : Customer Marketing Manager
Location : Goregaon (East), Mumbai
Reporting : VP - Sales & Marketing
Experience : 8+ years (Min. 3 - 4 years in trade/customer marketing)
Qualification : Graduate/Post Graduate/MBA.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
The incumbent will be closely working with Sales & Marketing to boost the overall availability & visibility of brands in market & build strong customer and trade connect. His/her role will encompass the below :
1. Lead the route to market strategy as per hybrid model of distribution
2. Build & drive Trade Marketing Strategy to attain defined business objectives throughout product categories focusing on region wise markets
3. Working closely with Brand and Category teams (OTC, Rx & Sports) and align customer marketing programs with brand/category objectives.
4. Tracking and monitoring post execution- impact of BTL/TM activities.
5. Planning tactical schemes/promotion to achieve short term objectives.
6. Managing Loyalty Programs for customers and Field Force incentives.
7. Field visits/ Meeting doctors, retailers & wholesalers to comprehend business requirement and understanding market dynamics
8. Contribute to the allocation of Customer Marking Funds appropriately to support brands, markets and key accounts in a way that optimizes ROI
9. Contribute to organization's goals & objectives and enhance market share and overall sales performance.
10. Coordinating with agency partners and vendors to guide them and ensure great outcomes in terms of creative as well as execution of activities & events
11. Communication management with channel partners
12. Driving DMS (Dealer Management System) agenda
13. Process owner of SFA for field force
If interested, please mail your CV in word format And also share the following details :
Current Salary and Expected Increase over Current Salary..
Contact Details :
Ashish/ Soft Ark Resources Pvt. Ltd.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.