HR Execuitve at Yellowbox HR Services
Views:1165 Applications:447 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Customer Experience & Strategy - FinTech (2-5 yrs)
Manager - Customer Experience & Strategy - FinTech Batch- 2018/2019
This role requires the candidate to review, recommend user experience flows during product prototyping stages and guard the user experience by liaising with the marketing, business and operations functions. Besides relevant experience, the candidate should be passionate about customer experience. Being successful at this role will require all round expertise in business, technical and operational aspects of Fintech + eCommerce. You will also need a high degree of comfort with handling multi-stakeholder scenarios, as well as managing multiple projects at the same time.
Minimum 2-5 years in ecommerce/ retail/ service industry
- Experience leading complex projects
- Comfort with data analysis
- MBA / Post Graduate degree or related experience
What will you do?
1. Facilitate user interviews and other market research, product /user experience benchmarks and recommend industry best practices
2. Analyze data to understand customer pain points, issues and preferences from customers
3. Understanding user engagement strategies by engaging with the central research team to facilitate customer connects, usability studies, group discussions etc, tactical surveys, etc.
1. Develop a strong partnership with the biz and product stakeholders to drive experience gaps with the new products
2. Collaborate with product, biz and engg leaders to ensure support staff are prepared for product change and measure its success
3. Share data, insights and best practices from within the company and outside to constantly help improve customer experience.
4. Create and enforce the right customer experience guardrails, exception handling mechanisms and business throttles to ensure that sub-par experience is not delivered or removed immediately once identified
5. Act as the customer support advocate in a highly agile environment
1. Build, negotiate, and manage complex initiatives to prevent or eliminate friction in our products and services
2. Ensure Fintech Payments Group can continue to grow and evolve while delivering legendary support to customers.
3. Liaison with multiple design / product / category teams stakeholders to implement the necessary changes
4. Review the process/strategy for new constructs from end to end customer experience point of view
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.