Team Lead at Arise Overseas
Views:3038 Applications:716 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:628
Manager - Customer Experience/Operations - BPO/ITeS (1-15 yrs)
Customer Experience Manager- Operations
Role: Customer Experience Manager- Operations
Type: Full Time
Payroll: Permanent and On Roll
- Handling and resolving the day-to-day query of customers.
- Analytical skills needs to be there , for understanding the customer needs.
- Resolving customer query online and offline.
- Interacts effectively and professionally with others and able to initiate, establish and maintain highly is effective relationships with internal and external business contacts of various cultures.
- Identify Customers- needs and deliver Voice Service to the customers on Financial Products related queries and complaints.
- Receiving Calls from Customers both New and Existing and adding those calls to the CRM and assigning them to the correct individual in the organization.
- Cold Calling on Exiting Database provided by the company and generating leads to the existing sales force of the company and in turn earning incentives.
- Should have a laptop for office work.
- Good knowledge of any CRM software is required.
- Good communication skills.
- Any Graduate/PG with understanding of computer and internet can apply.
- Team handling skills.
- Individually contribute towards the growth of organization.