Director at Right Track Corporate Service
Views:1573 Applications:150 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Manager - Customer Experience - Internet/Online (7-9 yrs)
- Focus on improving key customer satisfaction metrics like NPS and Service quality
- Drive implementation of identified cross functional initiatives through a mix of projects and small improvements
- Build departmental objectives for team, devising KPIs for team members & track progress against both, taking corrective steps wherever necessary
- Demonstrate innovation in quality methodology & processes
- Drive adherence to all the processes defined to match business requirements
- Strong problem solving and trouble shooting skills and an ability to come up with creative solutions to impossible-to-solve problems
- Own overall relationship with customers and partners, customer experience and facilitate organic growth
- Establish yourself and the team as a trusted/strategic advisor for all customers/partners and drive continued value for our products & services
- Design and develop operational controls and metrics to ensure that the results match the desired outcomes. Constantly keeping track of customer satisfaction and improvising to reach new highs.
- Control resources and utilise assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.