Manager - Talent Acquisition at Talentiser
Views:1609 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager - Customer Experience - Internet/eCommerce (4-6 yrs)
Customer Experience Manager || Internet/E-commerce Company || Bangalore
Position : Customer Experience Manager
Location : Bangalore
Company : Internet/ E commerce
Job Responsibilities :
- Track, oversee and optimize all customer interactions.
- Manage the customer "life cycle," which includes all the steps customers go through when interacting with company. Foster customer loyalty through high-quality interactions at each step.
- Work closely with Growth, Operations and product teams to continually understand, define and then refine the customer base.
- Gather customer feedback, analyze it and then design specific processes that can be put into place so that their customers benefit while profits also improve.
- Use Net Promoter Score and other tools to measure improvements over time.
- End to end ownership of all customer experience metrics pertaining to Company such as ride ratings, Social ratings, NPS, CES etc.
- Collate and analyse customer expressions of dissatisfaction and complaints, and Net Promoter Score feedback, ensure that NPS increases across the organisation over time.
- Continually identify opportunities to improve the customer experience.
- Deliver change initiatives identified internally or from external good practice to support improvement opportunities.
- Facilitate Customer Experience focus groups with customers.
- Build and manage the Online Reputation Management team.
Desired candidature :
- Rich experience in Customer Experience or Process Excellence teams.
- Ability to analyse customer metrics, including Net Promoter Score.
- Credible across operational areas, creates positive working environments, manages conflict.
- Experienced in training, coaching and developing others.
- Willing to integrate across teams, so that cross functional customer experience improvements are developed and implemented.