Manager - Customer Experience - Automotive (3-5 yrs)
Manager - Customer Experience
Job Responsibilities :
- Take the responsibility of the customer journey from booking (consideration) to Buying the car (transaction) for our International Business for the Gulf Region.
- We are looking for an experienced Program Leader to oversee our efforts to make used car selling business a world class experience.
- You will build and lead a team who will be the gatekeepers of customer experience and bring the Voice of Customer to every single discussion that impacts the journey of an end consumer.
- The role will require leading a team of grievance associates and working in close collaboration with the product and learning teams.
- You will be responsible for identifying problem statements and implementing pilots which will improve customer experience and internal team's efficiency.
Candidate Profile :
- 3 years of experience in managing multiple programs focused on customer experience and process excellence or Consulting background
- Prior experience of working in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to deliver 1st principal approach through ambiguity
- Strong analytical bent of mind and ability to process information through large data set
- Post-graduation from Tier-1 college is preferred
- Managing large set of stakeholders across multiple functions
- Budget - up to 12 lacs