Managing Partner at Kairos Consulting India
Views:672 Applications:168 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:112
Manager - Customer Excellence - Supply Chain Function - FMCG (5-8 yrs)
We have a suitable opportunity in the Supply Chain Function for the position of Manager- Customer Excellence. This is an individual contributor role to manage supply chain for Key Accounts and other GTM channels as well as drive Key transformation projects.
You come with minimum 5 years of relevant work experience. The location of the job will be based at the Head Office, Mumbai. Prior work experience in FMCG will be advantageous for this role.
Key Job Responsibilities :
- Deliver high product availability in the category ensuring healthy inventory level, high fill-rates and optimal supply chain set-up
- Manage catalogue, align with Customers and Commercial teams, and contribute to its rationalization to minimize tail, Slow moving and Obsoletes
- Analyse the Order to Cash Execution metrics for the Customers to improve efficiency of our order execution process including Order-to-Delivery lead times, Dispute Rate and Cost-to-Serve
- Work closely with the Customer SC and Business teams and our Commercial teams to plan availability of Promotions, launches and Key SKUs, and for campaigns & events
- Prepare and analyse supply chain metrics and review it regularly with Customer teams to maximize\ catalogue availability and business delivery
- Work closely with Customer leadership and/or operations senior leaders on strategies to reduce cost, lead time, and waste across the end-to-end supply chain