Hiring Lead at Havoc Consultants
Views:318 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Manager - Customer Contact Centre - Voice (5-12 yrs)
Job Purpose :
- Manage Contact centre both Inbound and Outbound [customer service & Lead generation, Video KYC]
- Manage outsourced contact centre team including team of team leader and team members, MIS and QA.
- Manage hiring & conduct training of agents. Coordinate with stake holders for specific trainings on product or process.
- Will be responsible to drive CC KPIs like AHT, ATT, SL, Abandon rate, Contractibility, response TATs, Resolution TATs, Efficiency and capacity utilization targets.
- Additionally, drive conversion targets of enquiry to lead, lead to disbursement, CC contribution to business.
- Ensure Call quality, Accuracy & TAT adherence.
- Manage customer service for customers for all products. (HL, BT, FL and LAP and other products that may be serviced by the company.
- Ensure timely resolution of requests, queries and complaints.
- Coordinate with the internal teams and the branches to ensure accurate closure of all service requests.
- Manage all loan enquiries received through calls and digital channels and share feedback on enquiry quality.
- Align with marketing and sales for specific product campaigns to ensure CC is equipped to manage surges in workflow.
- Overlook contact centre lead collection activities. Track & drive the team to achieve PTP and payment collection targets as support to the collection team.
- Preparing & maintaining lead/service related records and MIS required for monitoring CC effectiveness.
- Work with the outsourced MIS resource to trigger CC dashboards.
- Will work 6 days a wk. All Sunday offs.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.