Director at Ideal Placement & Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:3093 Applications:260 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
Manager - Customer Centricity - Retail (2-5 yrs)
Manager - Customer Centricity @Mumbai
- Drive various initiatives planned for primarily internal customers i.e employees to help them imbibe the key values of customer centricity i.e responsible, sensitive, partnership.
- Partner with the IT team in planning and providing for back end process and technological solutioning for complaint resolution management including back end data management, front end device support and Helpline management for complaints.
- Audit, Advise and Guide all processes across the organization pertaining to Customer Experience Measurement. Lead the NPS for Retail.
- Challenge the status quo on how add value to end customers basis the ever changing expectation of customers.
- Responsible for driving importance and awareness of Customer Centricity across the organization through continuous integration and association with the various units/verticals/teams
- Plan and Implement specific programmes meant to drive Customer Centricity within internal employees
- Understand and develop IT solutions (with IT Team) that assist in delivering service/complaint resolution to end customers including H/L, TSO Tab Modules and Data Reporting and Analysis for data pertinent to Complaints
- Network with Sales Teams across the Sales offices to drive better Customer Service with the front end officers.
- Responsibility to plan and action the annual retail NPS that covers close to 23+ markets across India.
Desired candidate profile:
- MBA from premier institute with at least 2 years experience in marketing / sales / services
- Should be a go-getter who demonstrates an ability to take a concept and implement it to create a desired impact.
- Ability to think on feet and implement even faster are key requirements
- Should demonstrate a passion/sensitivity/empathy to deal with customers specifically irate ones
- Should demonstrate patience and resolve in handling programmes like culture change where change happens over a period of time and not immediately.
- 1-2 years of experience in a direct to customer sales role or brand marketing role
- Has a fair understanding of the culture of the organisation due to time spent in the organisaiton.
- Knowledge of Customer linked research including NPS
- Should be a Team player being able to lead a team of Exec/Officers.
- Should be a good patient listener with a passion for interacting with people.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.