Senior Consultant (Leadership Hiring) at Randstad India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:68 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Manager - Customer Care - Chemicals Business (15-20 yrs)
Manager - Customer Care
Job Description : The Customer Service Manager is responsible for leading a team of Customer Care Specialists and works to ensure timely and effective completion of work. This role involves leading others, prioritizing, scheduling, and delegating work, and improving performance to ensure timely and cost-effective completion of sales and services support.
- Monitor the team's workload for timely and accurate processing; ensuring effective best practices are applied within the business environment.
- Collaboration with other departments to resolve complicated issues & issues which require special attention.
- Provide recommendations to the Customer Fulfillment & Process Leader relevant to the improvement of policies and procedures.
- Handles escalated customer issues and ensure timely resolution to these issues.
- Prepare and maintain customer data in all relevant systems to enable an efficient execution of the order to cash process. This includes customer master data, outline agreements, prices, terms, commissions, rebates.
- Payment procedures & Coordination with Finance and Bank for timely documents submission to ensure Zero discrepancies.
- Assist Department Head - Customer Fulfillment Manager, India in the analysis and management of all activities related to Customer Service.
- To monitor & resolve escalations and complaint cases timely keeping Customer Satisfaction in mind.
- To Check & monitor the Order Creation Process &, Service Levels and ensure Accuracy & efficiency in the Process.
- Involvement in Key Account Management and overseeing operations for such key accounts
- Coordinating with different stake holders across the business team .
- Providing timely feedback to the Team & taking full responsibility including assessment, management and performance appraisals (Connect) of the team reporting to this position.
- Provide input and recommendations to the Department Head on performance management, training, development, and planning.
- Generate and implement innovative ideas and recommendations that support the Customer Service vision of synergy and integration of job roles and/or responsibilities.
- Understand broad customer base and support business growth by recognizing and identifying customers' and distributors' needs and differences.
- Ensure thorough familiarity with company policies and procedures.
Required Skills :
- Excellent Communication skills
- Team player. Self-motivated. Flexible.
- Experience with local Import/Export processes and regulations
Detail oriented : Knowledge of SAP
Required Experience : Customer service experience, preferably in Specialty Chemicals/Chemical industry