Associate Consultant at RGF Select
Views:1514 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Manager - Customer & Trade Marketing - FMCG (12-16 yrs)
Position Title - Customer & Trade Marketing Manager
Position Reporting - Director Marketing/Sales
Direct Reports - Design Team & AM-CTM
Geographical location - Mumbai
Key Result Areas :
- Category Management working with each brand manager (planogram, promotion, merchandizing, communication ) for key accounts or special projects
- Collaborates with the BU Leads & Sales Head for the Brand Programme ideation, planning & budgeting, production and implementation of all in store activities, including point of sales materials and promotions
- Manages the point of sales material (including budget, logistics, distribution, assortment- ) by finding the most efficient solutions.
- Collaborates with BU & Sales leads to build sales promotions and product communication
- Collaborates with sales teams to turn the - selling stories- into sales tools to effectively
- Present the brands, the products and the marketing initiatives to their customers
- Supports Sales teams in the execution of the activities and in achieving their sales and budget objectives, while ensuring the desired product benefits and brand values/equity are properly communicated
- Supports own resources & store staff in the training programs
- Ensures efficient spending of central budget and supervises the trade marketing spending in liaison with finance team.
- Focus on developing promotional programs that attract business from KA customers & ST retailers
- Work along with Brand & Design team to develop trade communications - traditional and digital both
- Proactively communicate and build relationships with the Regional Trade Marketing team
- Collect and disseminate Best Practice for profitable Trade Marketing activities
- Flawlessly execute in-store activations, events & launches to gain maximum noise value, share of space & drive profitability.
Skills & Qualification :
- Management graduate with minimum 15+ Yrs. of experience in a Trade Marketing/retail position
- Experience in a relevant industry preferable stationery, toys, household goods, fast-moving consumer-goods (FMCG)
- Excellent computer skills and experience using spreadsheet, charting, and other software tools, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to use software tools to present data clearly and concisely.
Mindset & Personal skills :
- On time delivery & ensuring to meet desired objectives within the provided resources
- Decentralize responsibilities within the team & available outsourced resources; by setting clear deliverables expectations from each of the resource member & team
- Regular monitoring of the assignment progress & timely dealing of possible challenges if any in between & redirect efforts whenever required to meet the end objective
- Developed habit towards attempting higher standards of deliverables for self & team of resources
- Have learnt to relate to people in an open, friendly, and accepting manner
- Established trust factor with peers, seniors, and business partners
- Handled disagreement tactfully and sensitively
- Assigning big & small, very important & important responsibilities in a balanced manner, among the team; which clearly sets - as what's expected from each one of the team member, to bring the sense of belongingness
- Periodic sharing of appropriate amount of information for helping in empowering the team & the members.
- Excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work cooperatively with persons at all levels in the organization.
- Ability to respond flexibly and positively in all circumstances, and to work calmly under pressure.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.