Principal Account Lead at Randstad India
Views:372 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
Manager - CSR/Fund Raising - Sustainability Development Firm (12-15 yrs)
Looking for a Resource Development profile for a leading sustainable development organisation.
Person Specification :
- At least 12-15 years of experience in fund raising (or equivalent); in particular, experience in dealing with Family Offices would be useful;
- Market knowledge and understanding of the fund-raising space; in-depth understanding of the best practices of fund raising within and outside India;
- Clear understanding of taxation laws and regulation related to fund raising, CSR and donations;
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written; an ability to interact effectively with a diverse group of individuals and personalities across levels, sectors and disciplines;
- A Master's degree in Management or any other related field;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and other relevant software tools; proficiency in the use of digital and social media to achieve functional objectives.
Job Role :
- Resource mobilisation and development is a strategically important function and is recognised as a critical enabler of institutional growth and sustainability.
- The position of Lead - Resource Development holds primary responsibility for designing/refining and implementing an effective fund-raising strategy for the organisation, and delivering funds against agreed targets.
Activities and Tasks :
Responsibilities would include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Reviewing the organizations fund raising strategy and refining it as appropriate, in line with the strategic aims as well as operational requirements :
- Establishing and nurturing relationships with diverse donor segments including Foundations, Corporates, CSR Trusts, Philanthropists and Philanthropic Foundations, both domestic and international;
- Development of persuasive and innovative proposals, case studies, and other collateral as relevant to specific donor segments;
- Delivering both operational and capital resource mobilisation against agreed targets;
- Holding overall operational and budgetary responsibility for the Resource Development Office;
- Working closely with different Programme Heads and Leads to support their strategic planning, business development and grant raising initiatives;
- Regularly reporting to the senior Management on fund raising status, activities, achievements, and plans;
- Creating and sending out regular updates and other institutional communication as appropriate to all Donors;
- Building and maintaining leading edge knowledge of the Fund Raising marketplace through analysis and research on a continuous basis.
We will get back to you only if you have done large ticket fund raising from Family offices / HNIs / Philanthropist / Philanthropic Foundations