Deputy Manager TA at Venture HRD
Views:466 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Manager - CSR - Agri/Auto (4-8 yrs)
- Responsible for all the works related to CSR Secretariat.
- Has to Assist in Planning of CSR Activities of the company
- Prepare CSR Proposals and submit to CSR-Committee of the Board for Approval.
- Ensure allocation and spent as per the approved budget
- Preparation of Purchase Request, follow-up for release of Purchase Order, Co-ordination with execution and monitoring agency till completion of project.
- Conduct periodic project review meetings - Weekly / Monthly and maintain Minutes of the Meeting.
- Co-ordination with HR, IR, Purchase and Finance Department
- Co-ordination and Communication with Government authorities for smooth conduct of project
- Maintain Rapport with government authorities and village community
- Keep track of all CSR Project, prepare monthly MIS and present to the management
- Maintain CSR Project files and records - Project Proposal, Approval, Delivery Schedule, Monitoring, Measurement, Certification and final payment etc.
- Preparation of report on annual CSR Activities, Presentation to CSR Committee.
- Carry out impact assessment study after completion of program for its ongoing sustenance.
- Preparation and Submission Statutory Returns - Annual Report (Annexure-C), Directors Report etc.
- Facilitation & submission of relevant information, documents and records to Internal and External Auditors
- Submission of Annual Report to Global team and APAC Sustainability Team
- Plan and Involve company employees in the company CSR activities.
- Promotion of company CSR programs at various forums including application for Awards.