Senior Consultant at Indihire
Views:813 Applications:223 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
Manager - CS + Legal - IT Services (10-14 yrs)
- Responsible for drafting, vetting, negotiating, review and closing various types of agreements such as master service agreements, Vendor agreement, NDAs, Service Level Agreements, etc., independently.
- Manage day-to-day legal, corporate secretarial and contractual queries raised by different teams (ex.: People Team, Facilities Team, Procurement Team, Information Security Team etc.)
- Manage the Group Compliance Office functions (including Anti-Bribery Policy, Code of Business Conduct, Risk Register, Gift Register etc.), and play a key role in driving and implementing the Group Compliance requirements in India. The candidate will play a key role in driving the core purpose, values, behaviors and culture in India. Candidate should have a prior experience in managing Compliance Office functions or addressing issues.
- Audits of Companies for the purpose of Compliance Certificate & Secretarial Audit.
- Drafting of Agenda, Notice and Resolution for the Board meetings, Committee meetings and for AGM (including Special Notices).
- Drafting Minutes of Board Meetings, committee meetings and Shareholders Meetings.
- Preparation of Search Reports, Due Diligence Report and Statutory Report etc etc.
- CS + LLB having 10+ experience in working with MNC.
- Excellent communication