Associate Consultant at Huquo
Views:11952 Applications:393 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Manager - Credit Risk Strategy - Banking Domain - Consulting Firm (5-8 yrs)
The job will require the consultant to work on :
- Tracking test strategies on funnel performance and post-issuance loan performance
- Recommending changes to verification programs
- Building a reporting/BI framework for Risk teams within the organisation
- Policy anlaytics to make sure
- Support tactical & strategic risk analytics initiatives for a US based Fintech Risk team.
- Evaluate effectiveness of current policies & strategies, manage the monthly dashboards and ad-hoc analysis, analyze tests & performance related to funnel performance, portfolio verification performance and post issuance loan performance
- Clearly communicate analysis as presentations to technical & non-technical groups will be required as part of the job.
- Summarize analytical findings into presentations and share analysis & reports with senior leadership.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues in other areas of Risk Management.
- Maintain a high degree of technical and policy understanding with respect to credit risk.
- Manage assigned projects in a timely manner, ensuring accuracy and that deliverables are met.
- Train, coach and develop team members
- Hands on work experience in SQL (mandatory).
- Familiarity with Hive and Presto (preferred)
- Hands on work experience in SAS (mandatory)/SAS macros (would be a plus)
- Knowledge in Banking Domain (mandatory)
- Risk Analytics experience mandatory (Portfolio analytics, Policy audit and analytics, Reporting/Dashboarding, Performance tracking (should have a knowledge of risk concepts like delinquencies, pre-payments, loss curves etc.)
Skill Matrix :
- SQL (Mandatory)
- SAS (Mandatory)
- Banking/Personal Loans/Credit Card experience (Mandatory with personal loans experience highly preferred)