Manager - Credit Risk/Reporting (4-10 yrs)
Please find the below details for your ref
Location - Bangalore
About the Company - Our Client is a Leading Global Company
Years of Experience - 4 - 9 years
Level - Managerial (Individual Contributor Role)
Domain - Credit Risk / Reporting
The incumbent will be required to work extensively in an integrated team environment to support deal origination, portfolio analysis and reviews, and recommend execution of credit risk and capital mitigating transactions.
- Analyse the credit risk composition and the drivers of credit risk & profitability metrics of the global wholesale credit & lending portfolio.
- Help analyst in developing an in-depth expertise in the assigned sector, industry, region, country and client relationships within the portfolio.
- Develop and build an understanding of key metrics of credit risk portfolio, such as Expected Loss, Risk Weighted Assets, Exposure at Default, Probability of Default, Credit Risk Rating and Loss Given Default.
- Develop an understanding of the Pricing tool and the drivers of the risk exposures.
- Understand and ensure compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business in which the jobholder is involved.
Skills/Experience required -
- Good understanding of credit risk concepts and risk & return profitability measures
- Experience in Risk Reporting (Credit Risk) with the exposure either on Qlikview or Tableau concepts.(Must)
- Additional capability to understand and interpret SQL/SAS or database queries will be preferred
- Competency in Microsoft office applications, especially MS Excel, Power-point presentations
- Excellent communications written and verbal and interpersonal / team skills
- Experience and ability to operate in a global setting / interact with Business Partners and Senior Management
If interested kindly revert with your Updated Resume, Current CTC, Expected CTC and Notice Period
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.