Manager - Credit & Risk Policy - FinTech - CA (4-15 yrs)
Manager - Credit and Risk Policy - NBFC/FinTech/Banking Firms
Our client is creating India's most loved consumer Fintech brand. We are customer-obsessed and employee-centric. We use technology to create experiences that are loved by our customers. Our products are created with thorough research and attention to detail we aim to create magic.
Founded in 2000, company serves over 2 million borrowers and small businesses across 13 countries. We also work with Banks, Investors, Funds, and Fin-tech firms to service markets that are overlooked or underserved.
- Would be responsible for managing the risk to the organization, its employees, customers, reputation, assets, and interest of stakeholder.
- The role also entails developing and implementing policies and procedures that help to reduce the credit risk of the organization/financial institution
- To undertake building of financial models that predict credit risk exposure of the organization and oversee the preparation of performance reports for management.
- To overview lending portfolio and continually optimize risk strategy for acquisition, fraud, and collection.
- They utilize statistical and segmentation tools to develop/optimize acquisition risk strategies for the organization.
- The credit risk manager will also be responsible for retrieving of data and conducting data driven analytics, utilizing various analytical tools, software, and techniques.
- To identify risk mitigation opportunities and develop/maintain portfolio reports that support this function.
- To convince senior management to capitalize/take advantage of opportunities to invest in technology that can aid the credit department in cutting costs, accelerate decision making process, and/or improve the quality and consistency of credit decisions made.
- CA with minimum 4 years of experience especially in NBFCs/ Fintech/ Banks in Personal Loan (PL) or USBL type categories.
- Background in Credit Policies
- Computer skills: They require advance computer skills, especially proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint) applications; a working knowledge of SAS (Base, Macros) or SQL, R and Python is a plus, and other coding experience are acceptable. Experience in working with data and data manipulation tools may also be required
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills: They require the ability to handle several complex tasks simultaneously and also coordinate key projects with a variety of stakeholders is essential
- Communication skills: It is essential that credit risk managers possess great written and verbal communication skills to be able to work effectively with others. They must also be able to communicate and present technical information in a clear and concise manner
Location : Mumbai
What's on offer :
- A highly collaborative, flat, and entrepreneurial organization that provides the platform to make an impact on day one.
- Competitive benefits and career development opportunities.