Recruiter at Black Turtle
Views:6088 Applications:209 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:137
Manager - Credit Risk Modelling - BFSI (2-11 yrs)
Participate in large scale client engagements. Consistently deliver quality client services. Drive high-quality work products within expected timeframes and on budget. Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes. Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business.
Identify new business opportunities. Understand our service lines and actively assess/present ways to serve clients. Develop and maintain long-term client relationships and networks. Develop relationships with team members across all practices to serve client needs.
Advise clients on a number of credit risk and capital related topics. These areas include:
- Application Scorecards, Behavioral scorecards, rating models, cash flow simulation models
- PD, LGD &EAD models
- Application of analytics in loan life cycle in customer analytics, collections, recoveries, retention etc.
- Portfolio loss rate forecasting etc.
- Economic capital modeling, stress testing models development
- IFRS9 Model Validation and review support on audit assignments
- Development, implementation or review of IFRS9 frameworks/systems/tools
- Support on credit monitoring and early warning signal systems
- Review & Development of ICAAP documents/framework
- Development of credit and credit risk policies/procedure documents
To qualify, candidates must have:
- A bachelor's degree and approximately 3 years of related work experience; or a master's degree and approximately 2 years of related work experience
- A degree in engineering, Statistics or Econometrics or a related discipline, an M.Stat is preferred
- Experience of working in the credit risk/credit/ERM domain
- broad consulting and project management skills, effective written and oral communication skills
- a willingness to travel to meet client needs
- Strong experience of statistical modeling in atleast one of the following tools/languages is preferable
a. SAS Base/EG/E-miner
- Strong Excel/VBA skills is a must.
- Ability to explain complex frameworks/statistical models to senior management.
In addition to core competencies in credit risk measurement and management, a thorough understanding of some or all of the following would be an asset :
- Credit life-cycle within a commercial bank
- Credit risk management infrastructures
- Economic capital and RAPM
- Integration of economic capital into performance measurement frameworks (e.g. Risk Adjusted Return on Capital (RAROC), Shareholder Value Added (SVA)
- Enterprise Risk Management