HR Consultant at Credence HR Services
Views:2452 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Manager - Credit Risk Model Development - Credit Cards Domain - Investment Bank (4-9 yrs)
Job Description :
As a member of the Modeling team, the individual will be responsible for:
- Designing, developing, implementing, and validating statistical models/ segmentations/strategies credit risk, providing analytic support and developing new criteria and/or strategies for credit risk management.
- The responsibilities include compiling appropriate data, applying multidimensional data aggregation, performing profile analysis and evaluating impacts using optimization and/or classification algorithms.
- Analyze and interpret financial data using SAS and other statistical software in UNIX environment.
- Partner with internal teams to implement models/segments/tools into system and to support business execution and/or analytics on revenue growth and loss control will be responsible.
- Provide and present model results, insights and recommendations to senior management and partners using MS Office (i.e. PowerPoint, Word, and Excel).
If you find job opportunity is suitable for you then please revert with your updated resume.
Priya S Jha