Assistant Manager at People Tree Consultant
Views:1107 Applications:335 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Manager - Credit Risk - Bank (5-9 yrs)
Looking for professionals having exposure in handling Credit risk analysis for Corporate clients with a leading Private Sector Bank.
- To assess, evaluate and review credit proposals as a first level officer for the CBG/ ECG deals which is referred to wholesale credit involving various products like Term Loans, Trade Finance, CC, ODs and PSR and assess the risk involved comprehensively.
- Complete ownership of assigned portfolio of accounts including regular monitoring, early warning identifications.
- Ongoing monitoring of accounts including tracking developments in the industry and the account to identify stresses early and work with business and risk teams in devising appropriate mitigation strategies wherever required
- To interact with the relationship managers pro-actively to assess the main risks and propose mitigants, at various stages of credit process.
- Engaging with Credit Administration ( operations team ), Legal, Audit, Compliance, IT and other stakeholders as appropriate for all credit processes
- Thinking, evolving and making significant changes in the processes, techniques, methods so as to save time, energy and money.
Experience : 5-9 years in credit analysis for wholesale banking
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.