Manager - Credit Risk Analytics - BFSI (7-20 yrs)
Job Description :
The main function of the role is to be a Business Analyst role in the Credit Risk Business Analysts team.
The BA will be aligned to one/multiple projects across various initiatives, which are identified as primary focus, and going ahead as per the roadmap.
What will you be doing?
Liaise with Business and other Technology teams across Barclays to investigate and understand new requirements. Specifically:
- Working with the business to determine and document clear and concise business/functional requirements through meetings/workshops for Credit Risk modelling methodologies.
- Analyse data requirements and work with business and IT streams. Act as the bridge between the business and IT.
- Follow good processes and practices, as defined by the team standards; ensuring that documentation is complete, comprehensive and signed off.
- Ability to work independently and to tight deadlines across multiple streams
- Candidate should be assisting with the prioritization and planning of key deliverables.
- Review documentation and provide feedback for components that are being implemented on the project.
- Participate in the testing cycle and own the resolution of defects pertaining to requirement and design clarifications.
- Raise key issues and risks in a timely manner to the Project Manager/Delivery Lead.
What we're looking for :
- Relevant work experience in delivering projects using the agile methodology for Risk (preferably Credit Risk in Investment or Corporate Banking) and Finance projects especially around data sourcing
- Understanding big data concepts and being able to perform data analysis using SQL Server/Excel
- Ability to assimilate information quickly, make informed decisions, ability to use own initiative to resolve issues/ investigate and find solutions.
Regular and confident interaction with end-users and customers having strong focus on delivering strategic solutions for the business
Skills that will help you in the role
- Any Graduate with technical bent of mind e.g. BE, B.Sc., etc.
- Professional qualifications (e.g. CFA, FRM) would be added benefit, though not mandatory
Where will you be working?