Intern at HuQuo Consulting
Views:3816 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Credit Risk Analytics - BFSI (4-6 yrs)
- Use your analytics skills to build a logistic regression model to predict the likelihood of a customer to churn.
- Build a classification model to analyse certain parameters.
- Develop a classifier to detect fraudulent line items.
- Require professionals with Analytical Model Development like-Predictive Modelling/Logistics Regression/Linear Regression/ Forecasting Modelling/ Time Series Etc.
- Should have hands-on experience on any Analytics tools such as SAS/R/Python and SQL.
- Experience in the field of Credit Risk / Market risk / General Analytics.
- Experience in CCAR/ BASEL Modeling is also required.
- Relevant years of experience in analytics, in BFSI Domain and in risk analytics preferable.
- Should have strong communication and presentation skills.
- Good at dealing with senior clients.
- Strong creative/innovative skills. The ability to think out of the box is key.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Sector knowledge and experience of working in the area of Credit Risk; ideally experience of working with Credit card portfolio.
- Candidate is expected to bring in a consultative mindset and problem solving approach and drive analytical throughput for the team .
- Experience in Credit card/ banking domain with knowledge across customer lifecycle is must
- Candidate should have excellent communication skills to interact with senior clients
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.