Partner Consultant at Connexions
Views:1343 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Manager - Credit Policy - BFSI (5-10 yrs)
- Designing, implementation & adherence of credit policy. Oversee changes to the credit policy, risk appetite and risk limits.
- Vetting of all credit policies from the angle of inherent and control risks along with identifying and mitigating gaps in lending system and processes.
- Developing and reviewing firm wide model risk management and governance framework by identification, measurement and mitigation of risks.
- Strategizing and business planning for credit risk management including advising on the design of risk appetite, stress testing and concentration limits for credit exposure.
- Implementation of credit risk management technology applications and credit risk data management.
- Identifyng and resolving material credit risk issues.
- Develop credit scorecard/ statistical model and work with technology developments to develop model engine.
- Portfolio monitoring of asset portfolios on a regular basis and submitting reports to senior management highlighting risk areas.
- SWOT analysis of portfolio and highlighting gaps and suggesting actionable.
- Prepare reports deemed necessary to convey loan and portfolio to management and board.
- Create credit underwriting guidelines (unsecured products) and decision-making matrix.
- Setup credit underwriting workflow, formulate procedures and processes.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders on data management and integrity.
- Interact with Executive Management as well as leadership of all departments to facilitate the accomplishment of company goals.
- Take complete ownership of reviews/projects and additional work within specified timescales and in line with departmental standards.