Director at HR Networks
Views:295 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Manager - Credit - NBFC - CA (5-7 yrs)
Company: A leading NBFC of a Top Business Conglomerate
The incumbent will be overseeing the credit management team for end-to-end credit underwriting and disbursal of retail loans.
Job Competence :
- Detailed financial knowledge of P&L / Balance Sheet and financial ratios
- Due diligence and credit risk assessment of the segment proposal
- Regular credit risk portfolio monitoring and collateral management / monitoring for checking and controlling on frauds / delinquencies
- Responsible for maintaining the processing TAT of the location
- Participate in, and clear regular internal and external audits
- Publish periodic MIS to Senior Management team
- Understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Collaboration with other verticals and departments
Qualification : Qualified Chartered Accountant
Proficiency : MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point), Outlook & Visio
Experience: Minimum 5 year of relevant experience. Experience in an NBFC / BFSI will be an added advantage.
Other desired attributes :
- Good Analytical Skills
- Excellent communication skills - Verbal and Written
- Responsible and Sincere
- Team spirit
- Eye for details
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.