Director at Enrich & Enlight Business consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:170 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Manager - Credit Innovation/Credit Analytics (7-10 yrs)
The Manager, Analytics & Innovation and Product, is a part of the Decision Management team within the Growth function rolling up to India. The selected candidate will be developing and executing various use case on Analytics & Monitoring Platform (AMP). This role is responsible for collaborating with various business stakeholders in, Credit, ECE, Technology, Data warehousing Data Lake and other teams. The ideal candidate will have a strong focus on Analytics, Agile Development. Additionally, the person in this role will be working with business stakeholders to help ideate, implement and showcase how our capabilities can support the business needs.
We are looking for an innovative and as a team leader who will work with internal and external parties to deliver on Product, Big Data and Advanced Analytics projects. These projects require use of significantly large datasets (Big data tools) sourced from variety of internal and external data sources and systems. As the Manager, this role is responsible for mining these datasets to help drive these innovation initiatives through development of actionable analytics for consumption by various teams. We are looking for candidates who are curious and passionate about mining data and have experience in programming (Python, Spark, R, SAS and/or Scala) and modern analytics using cloud-based infrastructure and tools. This is a dynamic role flexing your technology, product, team management, analytics and business acumen muscles.
Essential Functions / Responsibilities:
- Support the development of the Analytics Platform initiative and partner with business owners and analytics teams to define business requirements for new projects and provide input on how to approach at solutions systematically thus driving adoption of the platform to solve business problems.
- Connect with business teams and understand the needs of our business teams to support use cases - primarily focused on fraud ( Acquisition, Transactional, Operational)
- Develop use cases on other business areas outside of Fraud based on stakeholder interaction and project prioritization.
- Engage with external and internal parties to understand data from different sources
- Analyze and explore datasets to find opportunities for fraud /credit innovation and in other business areas as needed through data analytics.
- Independently extract, analyze & import data from multiple technology systems/platforms and related data sources into the analytics platform
- Partner with end user appropriately configure / develop analytical working environments and reporting capabilities
- Partner with SME's across the organization to accelerate learning of data structure and contents
- Create metrics to measure/track performance of initiatives
- Excellent Communication skills to be able to present findings to senior management
- Influence across a matrixed organization, including formal presentations to senior executives quantifying product/project value.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Minimum 7+ years' experience with data/analytics in the banking/financial services industry, credit/fraud strategy, modeling
- Minimum 4+ years hands on experience in coding with Python, Spark, R, SAS, Scala or other equivalent programming language.
- Minimum 4+ years of working knowledge on Model Development, EDL, AWS(Cloud), Big data & cloud based infrastructure and tools (Hive, Kafka, Spark, Snowflake)
- Minimum 3+ years of working experience on projects with data engineering and data science background.
- Strong communication and presentation skills across business and technology stakeholders
- Natural curiosity and passion to drive change in consumer banking for the better.
- Hands on experience in SAS , SQL, Pyspark, Python and R.
- Having Knowledge on Statistical Modelling & Machine Learning techniques.
- Master's degree preferred in computer programming, computer science, mathematics, engineering, or other quantitative fields
- Proven analytical skills with strong attention to detail and quality control of work product.
- Ability to accurately condense large amounts of information and present in a simple, cogent manner to senior level management
- Experience in Financial Services or Retail industry
- Demonstrated excellent planning and organizational skills
- Experience collaborating with teams of internal and external technical staff, business analysts, software support and operations staff.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation and presentation to business users or management teams.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new languages and tools
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.