Manager - Credit & Fraud Risk Analytics - Buy Now Pay Later Segment (5-8 yrs)
Industry - KPO / Research / Analytics
Category - Consulting
Skills - Credit Analytics, Phython, SAS
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description :
- You will be part of the team responsible for credit and fraud risk management across the customer lifecycle, covering acquisition, underwriting, customer management and collections
- Responsibility includes development of credit and fraud risk strategies through best-in-class analytics and data science, for the client's consumer lending portfolio in the UK.
Client Details :
Client is major global player in the consumer 'buy now pay later' segment headquartered in Sydney. The group has presence in multiple countries including USA, Australia, New Zealand, UK and Canada and is increasingly expanding into newer markets. With a customer base of 4.5 million customers and 30,000 merchants, the company generates $3Bn in annual payments globally
- Leverage all the traditional and alternate data sources like credit bureau, digital data, partner data, social media and banking data to develop risk mitigation strategies
- Analyse large amounts of data to derive insights and create innovative risk solutions
- Innovate with a focus on developing newer and better approaches using big data & machine learning solution
- Develop, monitor, and optimise underwriting, pricing and line management strategies
- Online fraud mitigation strategies leveraging digital and partner data
- Collection analytics to develop collection strategies and improve its effectiveness
- Develop portfolio MIS and track the portfolio performance
- Work closely with the client's risk team to deliver on their requirements
- Masters or bachelor's in computer science, Mathematics, Statistics or Engineering from a premier institution
- Experience with analytical / statistical tools like SAS, SQL, Knowledge Studio or Python is a must
- Minimum 5 years hand on experience in analytics, in BFSI Domain - risk analytics experience preferable
- Understanding of the UK consumer credit bureau data is desirable, but not essential
- Analytical rigor - ability to work in unstructured environments with clarity of thought
- Ability to work with data - expertise and comfort with extracting, transforming and deriving insights from data
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and be able to prepare presentations for executive level audience
Job Offer :
- Opportunity to work for a major global player in the consumer 'buy now pay later' segment
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Chanakya Khandelwal on +91 124 452 5451.
Contact - Chanakya Khandelwal - +91 124 452 5451
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.